Cyrus imap server and filesystem type.

Josef Karliak karliak at ajetaci.cz
Tue Oct 4 04:57:16 EDT 2011

   Hi,
   I'm only asking, I'll migrate from old server to a new one. If are
there a better filesystems (with a dissaster recovery -emails are VERY
important for users), it is a time and place to migrate.
   Now, on HP DL380G, we've sometimes high waits of processes, 3500
mail users on 300GB SCSI mirrored disk. Also we use SAN storage,
synchronized by rsync. SAN storage is now only for copy, on the new
server we plan to use it actively. That's why I asking too - is Reiser
on SAN good ? Or ZFS ? Or EXT4 ? And it's disaster recovery (repairing
filesystem)...
   Thanks
   J.K.