cyradm +reconstruct all mailboxes (2.3.xx)

Josef Karliak karliak at ajetaci.cz
Thu Jul 21 06:38:57 EDT 2011

   Hi,
   that's it ! This a right command that discovered me users and
recovered quota usage. So this is a next command after "reconstruct",
I must write it somewhere  :)
   Anyway - why are all mail unreaded after import and reconstruction
? Users will ask me ... :)
   Thanks
   J.K.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,