Shared mailboxes doc

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Fri Jan 7 11:52:00 EST 2011

On 07/01/11 16:23 +0000, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
>Julien Vehent wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> I was experimenting with shared mailboxes today. That's something new
>> I've never used before.
>> I wrote a wiki page of my setup on debian squeeze (still on cyrus 2.2)
>> and was wondering if that was the state of the art, or if there were any
>> better way to do it.
>>
>> http://wiki.linuxwall.info/doku.php/en:ressources:dossiers:cyrus:shared_mai
>> lbox
>>
>> Also, I didn't find any documentation on the subject on the website. Did
>> I miss something ?
>>

>Seeing as how you are interested in keeping some level of documentation, would
>you care to work with me on upstream's documentation as well?
>
>I have a git repository at:
>
>  http://git.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd-docs/
>
>and some output I regulary generate on:
>
>  http://www.cyrusimap.org/~vanmeeuwen/cyrus-imapd-2.4-docs/
>
>Really, at this point, *any* feedback is most appreciated ;-))

What are your plans with this documentation? Are you intending to use this
build system to generate the contents of the /doc documentation?

The pregenerated content at the second link looks very nice (or at least
the structure of it, since the content seems to be in the works). When I
attempt to perform a make on the git tree, it seems to want to perform an
rsync over ssh. It that ssh account open to wiki users or just developers?

--
Dan White