Dcoumentation [Was: Shared mailboxes doc]

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Fri Jan 7 11:44:38 EST 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 16:23 +0000, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)
wrote:
> > Also, I didn't find any documentation on the subject on the website.
> Did
> > I miss something ?
> Seeing as how you are interested in keeping some level of
> documentation, would you care to work with me on upstream's
> documentation as well?
> I have a git repository at:
> http://git.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd-docs/
> and some output I regulary generate on:
> http://www.cyrusimap.org/~vanmeeuwen/cyrus-imapd-2.4-docs/
> Really, at this point, *any* feedback is most appreciated ;-))

Cool, I'll check that out.

I maintain a document at
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/coils/files/WMOGAG-Coils.pdf/download>
that has a chapter on Cyrus IMAPd.  Consider this message a license to
cut-n-paste into your docs [if you want].