Shared mailboxes doc

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Jan 7 11:23:39 EST 2011

Julien Vehent wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I was experimenting with shared mailboxes today. That's something new
> I've never used before.
> I wrote a wiki page of my setup on debian squeeze (still on cyrus 2.2)
> and was wondering if that was the state of the art, or if there were any
> better way to do it.
>
> http://wiki.linuxwall.info/doku.php/en:ressources:dossiers:cyrus:shared_mai
> lbox
>
> Also, I didn't find any documentation on the subject on the website. Did
> I miss something ?

Seeing as how you are interested in keeping some level of documentation, would
you care to work with me on upstream's documentation as well?

I have a git repository at:

  http://git.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd-docs/

and some output I regulary generate on:

  http://www.cyrusimap.org/~vanmeeuwen/cyrus-imapd-2.4-docs/

Really, at this point, *any* feedback is most appreciated ;-))

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG