XFER problems with 2.4.6

karavelov at mail.bg karavelov at mail.bg
Tue Feb 15 13:32:35 EST 2011

----- Цитат от Simon Amor (simon.amor at daily.co.uk), на 15.02.2011
в 17:26 -----
In your example, it says xxxx.xx!user.000 for the quota, but then
deleting xxxx^xx!user^000 - this is the same thing that I had. After
the XFER failed, dumping the mailboxes.db on the mupdate server
revealed that there were duplicated mailboxes - one in each format.

The mailbox in question was xx.yy at xxxx.co.uk (masked of course)

cyrus at mupdate $ /usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/cyr_dbtool /var/lib/imap/
mailboxes.db skiplist show

xxxx^co^uk!user^xx^yy
xxxx^co^uk!user^xx^yy^Sent
xxxx^co^uk!user^xx^yy^Trash

xxxx.co.uk!user.xx^yy
xxxx.co.uk!user.xx^yy.Sent
xxxx.co.uk!user.xx^yy.Trash

I have looked in the mailbox dbs on the source and destination server but
here is no mismatch. It is not murder setup, so no mupdate server/db. We
have setup standalone IMAP stores with a nginx in front of them to redirect
the clients to the IMAP store where its mailbox resides.

Thanks for the suggestions

--
"Perhaps, there is no greater love than that of a
 revolutionary couple where each of the two lovers is