A beginner question about Murder

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Sep 10 03:11:01 EDT 2010

Quoting Shuvam Misra <shuvam.misra at merceworld.com>:

> This means that there's no (easy) way to compile the murder master to
> keep its config and meta-data files in a different directory from the one
> used by the back-end cyrus IMAP daemon, I guess. Am I right?
No. You only have to add -C option in cyrus.conf to point to an
extra impad.conf for backend, frontend and mupdate
and specify the ip in the listen option if a service is running on
frontend and backend (beware that the service name must be unique.
In each imapd.conf you can set configdirectory to point to the correct
directory.