Anyone using ptloader with AFS?

Dave McMurtrie dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 20 10:51:02 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm curious to learn whether anyone is using ptloader with AFS.

We're using it here, but our build environment is somewhat...
interesting.  I'd be mildly surprised if anyone is actually able to
compile and link ptclient/afskrb.c from the provided Cyrus source tarballs.

In the not-so-distant future, I'd like to take a stab at cleaning up
some of the autoconf bits of Cyrus and the AFS checks look like a ripe
target for cleanup.  Before I go off and break things for some number of
people, I'd like to get a rough guess as to how many people are even
using AFS.

Even better, if you are using AFS/ptloader, does it actually build for
you without any modifications?

Thanks,

Dave
--