messages in mailbox aren't visible

Patrick Goetz pgoetz at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 12 16:26:16 EDT 2010

On 10/12/2010 03:15 PM, Bron Gondwana wrote:

> RTFM says: "dump the mailbox, change the setting, undump the mailbox, restart"

Is there some place (e.g. an "M") where this process is documented in
such a fashion that I can just cut & paste commands, or is this another
thing I'll have to muddle through using trial and error and then
document myself on the wiki?  <:)

In particular, though, if the \Noselect IMAP flag somehow got set on
this mailbox, does this actually show up in the settings in such a way
that I can change it?  Is there anything else it could possibly be?