Does anyone allow unlimited or extremely large quotas?

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Tue Nov 16 13:08:15 EST 2010

On 16 Nov 2010, at 10:32, Joseph Brennan wrote:
> I wish we'd somehow financed a native Cyrus webmail interface, that is
> not using IMAP but built into Cyrus.  I don't think users know how good
> Cyrus is because they look at it through a weak intermediary.

I don't think a Cyrus-specific web interface is the answer to that question.  IMP performance is not great, but it's the http paradigm that slows it.  Check out roundcube, utilizing AJAX it's way more responsive to the user.

:wes

(UMich runs IMP & roundcube both pointing to unlimited quota Cyrus servers.  Roundcube is the win.)