duplicatedeliver annotation

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue Nov 2 12:52:04 EDT 2010

On Monday, November 01, 2010 08:23:49 pm Paul Engle wrote:
> All,
>   We've never had cause to try it out until now, but I can't seem to get
> the annotation set to suppress duplicate delivery for a single mailbox.
> We're running 2.3.16 on RHEL5, and I'm using cyradmin. But whenever I try
> to do "mboxconfig <mailbox> duplicatedeliver true" on a mailbox, I keep
> getting permission denied. I'm connecting as an admin user. I've also tried
> using "on" and "1" as the value, but nothing takes.
>
> Is there additional configuration that needs to be set up to allow this?

Hi Paul,

I suppose you (the admin user) still needs to have the appropriate permissions
on the mailbox.

Also, the duplicatedeliver annotation -or so I think- is actually
/vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/duplicatedeliver -but I'm not a 100% certain and I
have not checked the code.

Let me know if it works out for you, I'll sink my teeth into it a little
deeper should it not.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--