duplicatedeliver annotation

Paul Engle pengle at rice.edu
Mon Nov 1 15:23:49 EDT 2010

All,
  We've never had cause to try it out until now, but I can't seem to get
the annotation set to suppress duplicate delivery for a single mailbox.
We're running 2.3.16 on RHEL5, and I'm using cyradmin. But whenever I try
to do "mboxconfig <mailbox> duplicatedeliver true" on a mailbox, I keep
getting permission denied. I'm connecting as an admin user. I've also tried
using "on" and "1" as the value, but nothing takes.

Is there additional configuration that needs to be set up to allow this?

Regards,
  -paul

--
Paul D. Engle              |  Rice University
Sr. Systems Administrator  |  Information Technology - MS119