duplicatedeliver annotation

Paul Engle pengle at rice.edu
Tue Nov 2 14:04:25 EDT 2010

Jeroen,
  Thanks for the reply. The admin user does have full permissions to all
mailboxes; we set that upon inbox creation. I was ultimately able to
manually set the annotation using raw IMAP commands.
  When I looked at the source for the Cyrus::IMAP::Admin.pm and
Cyrus::IMAP::Shell.pm modules, I saw that the duplicatedeliver annotation
doesn't appear to be in there at all. So, while the server understands it,
the admin tools don't. Once I got a free moment this afternoon, I was going
to submit a patch to the list to provide support for it. It looks like a
simple thing to add in.

  -paul

--On Tuesday, November 02, 2010 5:52 PM +0100 "Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab

--
Paul D. Engle              |  Rice University
Sr. Systems Administrator  |  Information Technology - MS119