postuser doesn't work?

Diego Woitasen diego at woitasen.com.ar
Tue May 4 17:27:54 EDT 2010

Hi.
 I've created a shared folder in my Cyrus server and I want to enable
message posting using LMTP to that folder. My configuration has
"postuser: kolab" and the folder has post permission enabled for kolab
user. This is not working. The only way that I got this working in
setting "anyone p"  permission. As I understand the kolab user should
be used to post messages if I have "postuser: kolab" in imapd.conf.
Also I tried with "postman p" permission but nothing.

Any ideas?

Regards,
 Diego

--