Building an interface to undelete for users

David Mayo D.J.Mayo at bath.ac.uk
Mon Mar 29 06:28:50 EDT 2010

We have recently upgraded to Cyrus 2.3 and are making full use of the
"delayed delete" feature, and we are considering writing an interface to
allow users to undelete their own messages and mailboxes.

Before I start work on this myself, I thought I'd check with people here
to see if anyone has any tips or code they are willing to share. I hope
we will be able to publish the product we create.

Regards,

Dave.

David Mayo
Networks/Systems Administrator
University of Bath Computing Services, UK