Building cyrus sasl on solaris 10

Gary Mills mills at cc.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jan 4 20:38:41 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 11:25:01PM +0100, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea wrote:

>    So is there any procedure for building this on Solaris 10?? I know
>    solaris comes with some parts of cyrus sasl library... but it's only
>    one part and it doesn't come with binaries like saslauthd... so I'd
>    rather to build whose cyrus sasl. Is it any documented way for
>    building this properly?... or is there any documented way of running
>    saslauthd with Postfix and cyrus IMAP I mean... any solaris way for
>    making this work please?.

Which version are you building?  This is what I used to configure
cyrus-sasl-2.1.22.  It certainly does create dynamic libraries.

    env LDFLAGS="-R/usr/local/lib" \
        CC=cc \
        INSTALL=/usr/ucb/install \
        ./configure \
        --localstatedir=/var/run \
        --with-dblib=none \
        --with-saslauthd=/var/run/saslauthd \
        --with-ipctype=doors \
        --with-openssl=/usr/sfw \
        --with-mysql=/usr/local/src/mysql/mysql-4.0.18 \
        --disable-checkapop \
        --disable-otp \
        --enable-login \
        --enable-ntlm \