sendmail and cyrus-imap - delivery problem

Mario Pavlov freebsd at abv.bg
Wed Mar 25 15:42:29 EDT 2009

Hi,
I've tried the new version of cyrus-imapd (2.3.14) ... it works like the previous version for me
but in addition I got a strange problem with cyradm
when I do:
cyradm --user cyrus localhost

I have to wait about a minute before I'm prompted for password

could you tell me how can I set up detailed (debug) logging so I can try to see what's wrong with my mailbox matching...

I tried to add these:
local6.debug    /var/log/imapd.log
auth.debug      /var/log/auth.log

to syslog.conf but I get no logging messages

thank you.