quota on partitions

Helmut Weigel weigel at dfbnet.org
Thu Mar 26 10:30:21 EDT 2009

Hi all!

I use partitions defined in imapd.conf for my 32.000 something
mailboxes.

I wanted to run the quota command and found that only the boxes
in the default partition are shown

I tried the -d switch but that didn't work as I thought.

what can i do to show quota usage for boxes in non-default partitions?

Thanks in advance

Helmut Weigel

DFB-Medien GmbH & Co. KG
Otto-Fleck-Schneise 6
60528 Frankfurt

fon:   +49 (69) 6788-319
fax:   +49 (69) 6788-343
pcfax: +49 (511) 760770 76 - 259
email: helmut.weigel at dfbnet.de

Homepage: www.dfb-medien.de

Hermann-Neuberger-Haus | Otto-Fleck-Schneise 6 | 60528 Frankfurt | DFB Medien GmbH & Co. KG | Geschäftsführung: DFB Medien Verwaltungs-GmbH, deren Geschäftsführer: Kurt Gärtner, Tilman Walk |Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Theo Zwanziger | HRA 30550 | Registergericht: Frankfurt