Auto-creating accounts?

Garry Glendown garry at glendown.de
Wed Jun 24 12:13:18 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have a cyrus setup that is working fine, with LDAP auth and the other
9 yards ...

I will start a 600+ user migration pretty soon ... for now, I plan on
setting up a mirror setup on a VM to let the users get used to the new
system ... I was planning on forwarding all live mail from the old
system to the test system ... problem is, all the cyrus accounts aren't
there yet, and won't be until I do the live migration ... which means I
can't receive mails on the system until the user loggs in once ...

is there a way to get Deliver to create the accounts, in contrast to
IMAP which already does it?

Tnx, -garry