service imap pid nnnn in BUSY state: terminated abnormally

Aidan Evans ae at dal.ca
Mon Jun 1 17:37:15 EDT 2009

On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 at 16:33 Simon Matter wrote to Aidan Evans and...

> I'm not sure that could be related but there is a bug in 2.3.14 which can
> result in unexpected behaviour. It may be unrelated but you better check
> it out:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/info-cyrus@lists.andrew.cmu.edu/msg37575.html

   Thank you, I had noticed that and thought it was a bit outside what I was
experiencing, but I'm going to have another look.

P.S.  Both my posts, this morning's and Friday's, are in the list archive,
but I did not receive a copy, nor did the list copy of your email come
appear.  I checked my list settings and I am supposed to get a list copy.

Aidan Evans   | Networks & Systems
(902)494-3332 | Dalhousie University, Halifax, N.S., Canada