Cyrus administration problem

Reinaldo de Carvalho reinaldoc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 23:08:18 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Nybbles2Byte<nybbles2byte at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> I'm getting a little desperate here so I'm hoping someone can answer these
> two question for me. I originally asked them as "How to use global admin. &
> virtual domains?" but no-one responded and I have no answers myself, so
> please, even if this seems like a stupid question because I am missing the
> obvious, please let me know!

With ldap beckhend the secret is sasl_ldap_default_realm (or
ldap_default_realm in saslauthd.conf) this is the domain to no-domain
user like "root" (login with no-domain user is the global admin).

sasl_ldap_default_realm should be equal defaultdomain to work like a cham. ;)

I don't know if sasl_sql_default_realm exist.

--
Reinaldo de Carvalho
http://korreio.sf.net

"Don't try to adapt the software to the way you work, but rather
yourself to the way the software works" (myself)