unixhierarchysep: yes/no doesn't work as expected

mami bond bond0113 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 04:45:26 EDT 2009

Thanks for the reply,
I tried first using "#unixhierarchysep: no" and no mailbox was created in Cyrus "cyradm -u cyrus localhost" totally empty and also empty in the folder "/var/spool/cyrus/mail/letter/user/username". That's why I changed to YES -> "unixhierarchysep: yes" and it works with the user/username.

Where is the issue making work with "unixhierarchysep: yes -> user/username" and not "unixhierarchysep: no -> user.username"

Please, help
Thank you