Which 2.3.x version to match 2.2.12 in stability? :-)

Jorey Bump list at joreybump.com
Tue Sep 16 08:46:00 EDT 2008

Ciprian Marius Vizitiu wrote, at 09/16/2008 08:17 AM:

> As much as I hate it time has come to upgrade my very well behaved Cyrus
> imapd so I was wondering: given the rock solid stability I have
> experienced with 2.2.12 is there any 2.3.x Cyrus with some close record
> of stability? What is your experience? I don't care about replication, I
> only run one server for 40 mailboxes, true some of my users have like
> 25.000 emails in one folder but no fancy features required just "plain
> IMAP". :-) What would be your advice? Ok, other than "stay with 2.2.12!"?

I don't think there's much choice other than the latest testing release,
2.3.12p2. It has the most features to date and addresses some
significant bugs. I have sites that match your profile, and I've been
pleased with it, so far. I've been following the the 2.3.x series for a
while, now, and wouldn't go back to any previous version.