Which 2.3.x version to match 2.2.12 in stability? :-)

Ciprian Marius Vizitiu cvizitiu at gbif.org
Tue Sep 16 08:17:57 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

As much as I hate it time has come to upgrade my very well behaved Cyrus
imapd so I was wondering: given the rock solid stability I have experienced
with 2.2.12 is there any 2.3.x Cyrus with some close record of stability?
What is your experience? I don't care about replication, I only run one
server for 40 mailboxes, true some of my users have like 25.000 emails in
one folder but no fancy features required just "plain IMAP". :-) What would
be your advice? Ok, other than "stay with 2.2.12!"?