Want to keep *some* duplicates

Kirk Strauser kirk at strauser.com
Thu Oct 23 12:02:27 EDT 2008

For some reason, people now commonly reply to mailing list messages by
directing them to the sender and Cc'ing the list.  This usually results in me
only having one copy of the message: the one in my inbox, and not the one
that's nicely threaded in the same folder as its references.  My copy of
imapd.conf says that I have to leave duplicatesuppression turned on if I want
to use Sieve - and I definitely want to keep Sieve around! - but I don't see
any other clear ways to handle this.
--
Kirk Strauser