Want to keep *some* duplicates

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Thu Oct 23 20:30:42 EDT 2008

Perhaps you're running a really old version?

Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.1.4

     * Sieve is no longer dependent on duplicate delivery suppression
(it still uses the duplicate delivery database however).

You can cheerfully disable duplicatesuppression, and sieve will
continue to work as expected.  In fact:

Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.3.9

     * Added support for disabling duplicate delivery suppression on
a per-folder basis with the /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/duplicatedeliver
mailbox annotation -- courtesy of Fastmail.fm.

you can choose to disable it on a per mailbox basis.

:wes