cyrus_destination_recipient_limit parameter in postfix

Simon Matter simon.matter at invoca.ch
Sun Apr 13 07:09:33 EDT 2008

> Hi,
>
> In my postfix server, my transport configuration is (thanx again to Simon
> Matter :-) )
> virtual_transport = lmtp:unix:/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp
>
> Do I still need to keep parameter : cyrus_destination_recipient_limit = 1
> ?

First, if not using cyrus transport you should be aware the this parameter
is no linger called cyrus_destination_recipient_limit. And then, with lmtp
transport, you should set this parameter to a much higher value if you
have lots of users and want to use single instance store with cyrus. You
can use a value in the some hundreds without any problems.

Simon