cyrus_destination_recipient_limit parameter in postfix

Sébastien Rozier sebastien.rozier at cybergaia.org
Sat Apr 12 20:40:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

In my postfix server, my transport configuration is (thanx again to Simon
Matter :-) )
virtual_transport = lmtp:unix:/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp

Do I still need to keep parameter : cyrus_destination_recipient_limit = 1 ?
(it seems to be mandatory with cyris deliver, I don't know if I need to keep
it with lmtp)

Someone from postfix ML told me :
"lmtp has support for multiple recipients and per recipient "result".
That said, ask cyrus users to confirm that there is no problem with this. "
(http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2008-04/0672.html)

So...what do you think about this ?

Thanx for any help