new messages flagged as read??

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 07:08:32 EDT 2007

On 9/27/07, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <roy at karlsbakk.net> wrote:
> hi
>
> after moving to a new server,
Did you change of cyrus version ?
Did you chnage of Berkley DB version ?

some things to try.

- try a "reconstruct"  of the mailbox (or cyrreconstruct )
- create a new account and look if the same appends
- choose an old account for testing, make a backup of the "seen" file,
remove it, reconstruct  the DB. check if the problem is still their,
restore the seen file, reconstruct the mailbox a last time

> I keep getting new messages flagged as read.
> this happens with all users, and for what I can see, this seems to happen
> for all users, but not for messages moved to subfolders by sieve. This
> happens if I'm offline when messages arrive.
>
> I'm using Cyrus IMAP4 v2.2.13-Debian-2.2.13-10 from Etch
>
> roy
>
> ---
> Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
> roy at karlsbakk.net
> Tlf: 98013356
> ---"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
> stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither
> do we." - George W. Bush
>

> ----
> List Archives/Info:

Alain Spineux