new messages flagged as read??

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Thu Sep 27 07:13:39 EDT 2007

Den 27.9.2007 kl. 13:08 skrev Alain Spineux:

> On 9/27/07, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <roy at karlsbakk.net> wrote:
>> hi
>>
>> after moving to a new server,
> Did you change of cyrus version ?
> Did you chnage of Berkley DB version ?
>
> some things to try.
>
> - try a "reconstruct"  of the mailbox (or cyrreconstruct )
> - create a new account and look if the same appends
> - choose an old account for testing, make a backup of the "seen" file,
> remove it, reconstruct  the DB. check if the problem is still their,
> restore the seen file, reconstruct the mailbox a last time

I'll try the reconstruct. It was moved to a new server with a new
version, yes..

thanks

roy
---
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
roy at karlsbakk.net
Tlf: 98013356
---
“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people, and neither do we.” - George W. Bush