new messages flagged as read??

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Thu Sep 27 05:41:18 EDT 2007

hi

after moving to a new server, I keep getting new messages flagged as
read. this happens with all users, and for what I can see, this seems
to happen for all users, but not for messages moved to subfolders by
sieve. This happens if I'm offline when messages arrive.

I'm using Cyrus IMAP4 v2.2.13-Debian-2.2.13-10 from Etch

roy
---
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
roy at karlsbakk.net
Tlf: 98013356
---
“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people, and neither do we.” - George W. Bush