OT: Re: How many people to admin a Cyrus system?

Rob Banz rob at nofocus.org
Wed Nov 14 16:26:29 EST 2007

On Nov 14, 2007, at 16:20, Scott M. Likens wrote:

> I looked into using NotifyLink with Zimbra.  The cost was a bit
> heavy, and the only option for us would have been them hosting it.
> (We did not/would not have any Windows Servers/Desktops to run the
> software).

We're using their hosted solution, which has the added benefit of them
doing the end-user support for *insert stupid device here.*  Your
support folks tell you its worth every cent, if they've ever had to
support every idiot and their idiot device.

> However luckily my Manager refused to run any software that did not
> offer a 'linux solution'.  To quote his exact words "No Linux, No
> sale."...

That's a rather bad attitude to have. ;)  Then again, I'm of the
attitude where I go "what, you don't support Solaris?  ONLY Linux!?
Ok, what about your windows solution again..."

-rob