OT: Re: How many people to admin a Cyrus system?

Adam Tauno Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Tue Nov 13 16:54:22 EST 2007

> > Never had a corrupt PST using ZideLook (the Outlook plugin for
> > OpenGroupware).  Make sue they provide a *real* MAPI provider for
> > outlook and not some background sync thingy (as several Open Source
> > Outlook connectors do or at least did).
> I'll have to give OGo a shot again, when I tested it, their connector
> was still alpha-alpha quality. Any other data on your OGo install

About ~250 users through various means,  only a handful of Outlook
users.  If you download the InstantOGo ISO it comes with a demo license
(I believe) so you can easily just install & test it in VMware, etc...
http://www.instantogo.com/download/index.html

Also WMOGAG (Whitemice Consulting OpenGroupware Adminstrator's Guide)
might be handy,  otherwise documentation other than for ZideLook is
pretty sparse.
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/whitemice/wmogag/file_view