Vacation

Tyler Spires cyrus-admin at spiresfamily.com
Sat Nov 10 22:10:00 EST 2007

Vacation does work with duplicatesuppression disabled, I have duplicate
suppression disabled on my server, and I recently (Friday) setup a
vacation responder for one of my users.

Hope this helps.

Side note: I disabled duplicate suppression when I initially setup my
cyrus mail server because I had to copy mail from the old server a
couple of times, and cyrus would 'suppress' the second copies, I just
haven't gotten around to testing and turning it back on.

-Tyler