Vacation

Simon Matter simon.matter at invoca.ch
Fri Nov 9 09:59:31 EST 2007

>     Hello , I have a problem with Cyrus vacation, it just don't do
> nothing, they don't generate any error on the logs, a tested other
> Sieve features, like reject and they work.
>     I tried Cyrus 2.2 and now 2.3.8 and nothing :-(
>     I already searched a lot in forums and nothing, all the suggestions
> was tried :-(
>     There are some way to force Sieve to generate something like a
> verbose display, to help the debug ?
>     PLEASE HELP ME ! I need to make my boss happy !!
>

>     my config files:
>
> imapd.conf
> configdirectory: /var/lib/imap
> partition-default: /var/spool/imap
> sievedir: /var/lib/sieve
> sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
> admins: cyrus
> allowanonymouslogin: no
> autocreatequota: 30000
> lmtpsocket: /var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp
> reject8bit: no
> duplicatesuppression: 0

I'm not sure vacation works with duplicatesuppression disabled because it
want's to trck which person it already has sent a vacation message. And
when you test make sure you understand that Cyrus will send a vacation
message to a recipient only once in a period of time. That usually
confuses peoples testing vacation.

Simon