Selective sieve service

Tom Plancon tplancon at bkaarchs.com
Thu May 10 14:09:33 EDT 2007

Hello,
I've been trying to utilize sieve functionality on our server: Cyrus
2.2.12 on FC4, and it is a real head scratcher! I've taken to the sieve
extension in Thunderbird and the Avelsieve plugin to Squirrelmail. Both
of these appear to work in creating sieve scripts properly placed and
activated, but the only function I can get to work is "fileinto"!
Attempts at "reject" and "vacation" did nothing but accept the email
normally into the inbox. Checking the maillog I see "sieve runtime
error for user.....reject: sendmail terminated normally...."

Any help here, or where to get a good sieve HOWTO is greatly
appreciated! Thanks.

(sorry for the html before!)

--
Tom Plancon