Username different from mailbox

Torsten Schlabach TSchlabach at gmx.net
Wed Mar 7 09:01:37 EST 2007

Hi Patrick,

> - an inofficial cyrus patch or

Well, I hope it will become part of the codebase as soon as it has been found to work properly. But in practice, it is going to take some time until that version will make it into package repositories. Ok, sounds like that story is back to me. ;-(( But ...

> - an imap/pop3 proxy server (perdition)

Nobody had brought this up before. Thanks! Sounds like it might even be the short term solution for us.

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------