IMAP sync tool (rsync for IMAP)

Patrick T. Tsang patrick at patricktsang.net
Thu Jan 18 22:34:42 EST 2007

Hello,

This problem really annoys most people, including me.
The old version kills all the system memory and even create zombie.

syncinternaldates option is very important to many mail client.
By missing this option, I think this is a GREAT impact.

Hopely you guys find a prompt solution.

Greatly thanks
Patrick