quota corruption

Erol YILDIZ erol.yildiz at hevokullari.k12.tr
Sun Dec 30 08:29:28 EST 2007

When I first saw this problem I was suspicious about an outlook bug but when
I saw that there are more than one users having the same problem I changed
my mind because we are using cyrus on sles9 for nearly 4 years and we didnt
have such problems. But anyway I will check the mailboxes with a different
mail client. I am also thinking about disabling quota for all users for a
short time just to solve the problem until I setup a mor recent version of
cyrus on a different server. Is there a way to disable quota for all users
with a single step?

Thanks