Automatic Sieve Script Subscription

jc.duss59 at laposte.net jc.duss59 at laposte.net
Tue Aug 21 03:36:13 EDT 2007

Hy all,

Do you know if there's a way for any mailboxes to subscribe
automaticaly to a sieve script at creation of the mailbox?

I would like for all users to transfert SPAM tagged subject to
a SPAM folders, or mailling list mail to mailling list folder
without having to explain all users to write it with avelsieve.

I tought Autosieve patch was able to do it but it "only"
creates folders if it doesn't exist.

Thanks a lot.
Thanks again for your good work on Cyrus!

Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom at laposte.net
1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.