inbox creration in cyrus

JOYDEEP j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org
Fri Apr 20 06:46:23 EDT 2007

Dear list,

I am using felamimail as email client and the server is cyrus imap. now
the account is created by felamimail automatically.
but the accounts are created as   user.<username>
and these folders are also appeared as such manner in felamimail.

user/<username>/<sent>

so what to do so cyrus creates the folder in this manner.

here is my /etc/imapd.conf
configdirectory: /var/lib/imap
partition-default: /var/spool/imap
sievedir: /var/lib/sieve

admins: cyrus
allowanonymouslogin: no
allowplaintext: yes
sasl_pwcheck_method: saslauthd
sasl_mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN
sasl_minimum_layer: 0

autocreatequota: 10000
reject8bit: no
quotawarn: 90
timeout: 30
poptimeout: 10
dracinterval: 0
drachost: localhost

servername: lvps87-230-8-228.dedicated.hosteurope.de
defaultdomain: dedicated.hosteurope.de
loginrealms:  dedicated.hosteurope.de

unixhierarchysep:  yes
virtdomains:       yes