inbox creration in cyrus

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Apr 20 07:23:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

i don't know felamimail, but the option
unixhierarchysep:  yes
sets / as folder seperator.

You still can create user.test and user.test.trash, but that are two
totally independet folders and user.test.trash is not a subfolder of
user.test .
The user test will not have an INBOX because of user.test is not a
subfolder of user .

So you have to tell felamimail to create the accounts as user/<username>