how to create MX record in remote server ?

Mogens Melander mogens at fumlersoft.dk
Thu Apr 19 07:16:03 EDT 2007

Acording to namesevers for dedicated.hosteurope.de is there
no MX. You can't tell dedicated who is MX, you must get
that information to dns.hosteurope.de

Send e-mail to hostmaster at hosteurope.de and request
creation of MX record pointing to your server.

# host -t soa dedicated.hosteurope.de dedicated.hosteurope.de
> SOA dns.hosteurope.de. hostmaster.hosteurope.de.
  2007041602
  10800
  3600
  3600000
  3600

# host -a dedicated.hosteurope.de
Trying "dedicated.hosteurope.de"
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 2

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;dedicated.hosteurope.de.       IN      ANY

;; ANSWER SECTION:
dedicated.hosteurope.de. 751    IN      NS      dns2.hosteurope.de.
dedicated.hosteurope.de. 751    IN      NS      dns.hosteurope.de.

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
dedicated.hosteurope.de. 751    IN      NS      dns.hosteurope.de.
dedicated.hosteurope.de. 751    IN      NS      dns2.hosteurope.de.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
dns.hosteurope.de.      2929    IN      A       80.237.128.156
dns2.hosteurope.de.     2931    IN      A       80.237.129.61

--
Later

Mogens Melander
+45 40 85 71 38