how to create MX record in remote server ?

JOYDEEP j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org
Thu Apr 19 06:14:19 EDT 2007

Dear list,

I have installed cyrus - imap on a remote hired server. the domain of
the server is  dedicated.hosteurope.de
but I can't get any mail in the cyrus mailboxes.
I use dnsstuff to query the dedicated.hosteurope.de  and find as

Getting MX record for dedicated.hosteurope.de (from local DNS server, may be cached)...
There is no MX record for dedicated.hosteurope.de!  That's bad.
Checking for an A record... Got it!