Outlook does not delete but displays deleted messages asstrike-trough

Warren Turkal wt at atmos.colostate.edu
Mon May 22 14:38:11 EDT 2006

On Monday 22 May 2006 10:29, Joseph Brennan wrote:
> Both clients I use show deleted messages with a line through them, and
> neither one is Outlook.  Why would you call this ridiculous?  It's easy
> to undelete by highlighting one and clicking undelete.  And it reminds
> me they're still taking up space, which nudges me to expunge them every
> so often.  I like controlling when my messages get wiped out.

Clearly, there are two schools of thought here, and I totally see why this
makes sense. I also know that this mode of operation is unacceptable to my
users, and I have to set up the Outlook users with POP so that it acts like
they expect with the trash folder.

wt
--
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III/Systems Administrator
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science