Outlook does not delete but displays deleted messages asstrike-trough

Jill Williams jill at columbia.edu
Mon May 22 12:45:36 EDT 2006

I'm not sure I understand why you think marking deleted messages is
so bad. Have you never accidentally deleted the wrong message? Only
to have it totally disappear, so you're not SURE what you deleted?
I'd much rather have closer control over what my mail program is
doing...

Jill Williams
Manager, Support Technologies Group