Can't get sieve to send mail

Scott Bronson bronson at rinspin.com
Thu Mar 30 12:13:04 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 11:05 -0500, Ken Murchison wrote:
> > 2. Add a debug message that says that the notification daemon could not
> >    be contacted so the notification is being dropped on the floor.  That
> >    way the problem would have been less silent.
>
> There *are* LOG_ERR messages (imap/notify.c) when we fail to talk to
> notifyd.  You should have these in your logs.

I didn't get anything at all in the logs.  Probably because notifyd
wasn't listend in cyrus.conf?  Or maybe because I didn't have
"sievenotifier: mailto" in imapd.conf.  If the latter, then maybe a
debug message saying "notification dropped because sievenotifier isn't
set" would have helped.

Thanks for making the rest of those changes!

    - Scott