saving attachemnts from a quarantined mail

rajeev rajeev at cracknell.com
Thu Mar 30 05:29:11 EST 2006

I don't know if this is the correct list for asking this question but I
would imagine many of the members may have experience in getting the mail
from quarantined folder.

I have a cyrus+postfix+amavis installation and all spam and viruses are
moved on to /var/virusmail folder. Now I have a mail which is in this folder
I need to recover it. Can you guide me how do I move this file back to a
mail folder (/var/spool/imap/xyx) and get mail back to user?

I am quite new to Cyrus and I would appreciate any support on this matter.

Thanks

Rajeev

al khatib cracknell * landscape architects

PO Box 66231 Dubai UAE

tel      (+971) 04 344 5417

fax     (+971) 04 349 3675

web   http://www.cracknell.com <BLOCKED::http://www.cracknell.com>