"struct et_list" declared inside parameter list - possible cleanup?

Rosenbaum, Larry M. rosenbaumlm at ornl.gov
Thu Jul 13 10:31:03 EDT 2006

I think I found the problem.  The "struct et_list" is defined in et/error_table.h, but this file is not #included in imapd.c, imap_err.h, or any of the other *_err.h files, which means the structure in the initialize_imap_error_table_r() function prototype is undefined.  (This is also true for some other files, not just imapd.c)  Does this file need to be #included somewhere?

Thanks, Larry