"struct et_list" declared inside parameter list - possible cleanup?

Larry Rosenbaum rosenbaumlm at ornl.gov
Wed Jul 12 12:59:47 EDT 2006

If I delete it before running configure, I get the following:

(yadda yadda)
checking for com_err in -lcom_err... no
configure: WARNING: Parts of com_err distribuion were found, but not
compile_et.
configure: WARNING: Will build com_err from included sources.
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating man/Makefile
config.status: creating master/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/Makefile
config.status: creating imap/Makefile
config.status: creating imtest/Makefile
config.status: creating netnews/Makefile
config.status: creating perl/Makefile
config.status: creating sieve/Makefile
config.status: creating et/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: et/Makefile.in

If I delete the et directory after running configure, make complains about
the missing directory.

Larry